These English muffin pizzas are a hit in my house. I would categorize them as healthy, as long as your kiddos don’t try to eat all of them. Which quite possibly could happen. I love these because they are easy to make, super quick, and each person can add whatever toppings he/she wants. Also, this is definitely something the kids can help make.
Multigrain English Muffins
Prego Pizza Sauce
Low-Moisture Part-skim mozzarella
What to do:
1. Turn your oven on high broil.
2. Get a cookie sheet and line it with parchment paper.
3. Cut English muffin in half.
4. Put 1 1/2 tablespoons of pizza sauce on each half. Spread with knife.
5. Add desired amount of cheese. Stick in the oven (about 6 minutes).
6. Break up a sibling brawl.
7. Take pizza muffins out. Let cool for 3 minutes and then enjoy!! 😊
Note: Cooking on broil heats food up fast! Don’t go far after you put the muffins in because they will be done quick!